When you use this site you may be asked for information such as your name, email address, company name, company postcode and telephone number.
This information is collected via our mailing list opt in and contact us form.
This information is collected to allow us to process your enquiry and to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services we provide online.
– Your ‘mailing list opt in’ submission for marketing promotions on newest ranges, products and projects will be stored on our Email Management System, Mailchimp. You can update your preferences and unsubscribe at any time by using the links on the bottom of our mailshots or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your ‘contact us’ submissions will be emailed to our Operations Manager who will pass it to the relevant Area Sales Manager, ensuring it is dealt with in a timely manner. Your contact information and enquiry details may also be stored on our customer database software, SAP.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to such disclosure or where we are required to do so by law. Any disclosure of personal information will be strictly controlled and made in accordance with current UK legislation.
All account information is password protected. Where appropriate we use industry standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmission. All security on our website is treated seriously and reviewed on a regular basis. We also undertake security steps, including extensive use of SSL technology, on our back end systems that store customer account information.
The contents of this website (including all text and artwork) are protected by copyright. You may view or download any part of parts of this site for private purposes but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
– Store this site, or any part of this site, for purposes other than those set out in this paragraph.
– Print copies of this site, or any part of this site, except for your own personal or private viewing purposes.
– Reproduce, copy or transmit this site, or any part of this site, in any way, for any purpose or in any other medium.
We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, all liability of any claims, losses, demands or damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in any way connected with, your use of, or inability to access, the R&S Robertson website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the R&S Robertson website is fully operational and error-free, we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruptions of the R&S Robertson website and shall be released from our obligations under this Disclaimer in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the R&S Robertson website.
R&S Robertson and the hosts of this website accept no responsibility for, and exclude all liability in connection with, browsing this site, downloading any material from it and all the matters listed above.
R&S Robertson make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website, including, but not limited to, any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions and warranties or merchantability.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Information you submit while registering, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us/or third parties from your browser.
Third party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your computer, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. However, please note, permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of other websites and interactive services.